Are you experiencing lower back pain, neck pain, or radicular pain into the legs or arms?
Our back decompression is used to provide supplemental treatment options for back pain, herniated discs, sciatica pain, stiffness, and tight muscles. It is a relaxing and comfortable experience that provides a non-invasive treatment combining vibration and heat with gentle stretching to provide long-lasting pain relief. It has 21 different protocols to treat a variety of problems and is handicapped accessible.
Our knee decompression program can get you up, moving and doing all the things you love again. Whether the problem is in the meniscus, ligaments or tendons, decompression can get the fluid back into the area to heal up.We’ll program it with the protocol that’s right for your particular issue and what we want to achieve. This therapy is used in the NFL because pro athletes know it’ll get them back in the game quickly. Knee decompression is quick and you will notice a difference right away.
About Back on Trac
Used for Treating
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Extruded Disc
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Pain Elimination
- Pain Management
- Pain Reduction
- Protruding Disc
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- The treatment makes you feel good and relaxed. Starting in a seated position, the Back-on-Trac gently leans you back, providing vibration and heat to help relax you.
- The sessions are 12-minute long so Back-on-Trac doesn’t take up your entire day. It’s quick and easy.
- Back-on-Trac provides treatment without having to use cumbersome restraints and belts.
- Back-on-Trac delivers long-lasting relief from pain and stiffness. Back-on-Trac therapy uses gentle stretching of the spine, joints, and a wide range of crucial muscles, including those in the back, hips, thighs, and neck.
- Back-on-Trac is non-invasive and an effective solution that works for chronic back pain and disc problems.